- Lawyer, University of Chile (2002).
- Master in Tax Management and Management, Faculty of Law, Adolfo Ibáñez University, Chile.
- Specialization courses in business at Georgetown University, Washington D.C., U.S., and McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
- Professor at the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile. Master in Law, mention of Taxation, Faculty of Law and Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences.
- Professor of the Magister program “Tax Planning” at the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Chile.
- Rapporteur at various seminars and talks in Chile and abroad.
- Director of various companies.
- Recognized as a distinguished leading lawyer since 2009 in international rankings such as: Chambers&Partners, Best Lawyers, Legal 500, International Tax Review.
- Partner in Cabello & Co. Tax Lawyers (2017 to date).
- Partner in Legal Advice Cabello, Letonja & Cía. (2008 – 2017).
- Lawyer and Manager at Tax & Legal, Ernst & Young Chile (2002 – 2008).
- Director of the Chilean Institute of Tax Law (2008 – 2017)
- Vice-President of the Chilean Institute of Tax Law (2010 – 2012)
- Consultant at the Center for Tax Studies at the University of Chile.
- Member of the International Fiscal Association and the Bar Association.